Reroll project Index du Forum

Hot Mess 2 [Hot Mess] (Siren Publishing: The Stormy Glenn M

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Reroll project Index du Forum -> Général -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lathrvene

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 11:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Hot Mess 2 [Hot Mess] (Siren Publishing: The Stormy Glenn M Répondre en citant

Hot Mess 2 [Hot Mess] (Siren Publishing: The Stormy Glenn ManLove Collection)
by Stormy Glenn
rating: 5.0 (5 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Hot Mess 2 [Hot Mess] (Siren Publishing: The Stormy Glenn ManLove Collection)
->>>ONLINE BOOK Hot Mess 2 [Hot Mess] (Siren Publishing: The Stormy Glenn ManLove Collection)

[Siren Publishing: The Stormy Glenn ManLove Collection: Erotic Alternative Romance, M/M, HEA]

As a lieutenant on the city's elite SWAT team, I had a job I loved. I lived in a beautiful penthouse apartment overlooking the city park. And the love of my life spent every night in my arms. My life was pretty damn good.

Which was why I was not thrilled that someone was messing with it.

Someone should have told me I was the comic relief. I would have prepared better for it or at least remembered to wear underwear. Tonight was the one year anniversary of the night Sal and I met. It was special. I was going to propose. It would have been a whole lot easier to propose if the man I wanted to propose to was actually there. Tonight was supposed to be perfect.

Which was why I was not thrilled that someone was messing with it.

Note: This book is written in the first-person point of view of both main characters.
** A Siren Erotic Romance

Other books in the Hot Mess series
<ul><li>Hot Mess 1</li><li>Hot Mess 2</li><li>Hot Mess 3</li><li>Hot Mess 4</li><li>Hot Mess 5 (coming soon)</li></ul>

Details:
price: $3.82
bound: 150 pages
publisher: Siren Publishing, Inc. (March 2, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1640102388, 978-1640102385,
weight: 7.5 ounces (
filesize:

Hot Mess 2 [Hot Mess] (Siren Publishing: The Stormy Glenn ManLove Collection) Stormy Glenn
Hot Mess 2 [Hot Mess] (Siren Publishing: The Stormy Glenn ManLove Collection) book book free from Galaxy

79c7fb41ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 11:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Reroll project Index du Forum -> Général -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation